Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 27, 2009

    Believe in me.

    Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.
    1 Peter 4:8

    I just found out from FACEBOOK that we have history tour or whatever tmr!!! I didn't get the consent form leh!!! And kass says its until 2.30pm. And we're supposed to be going to CCAB for trg tmr-.-

    U-16 Fixtures is out on VAS website. CHECK IT OUT ! http://www.vas.org.sg/uploads/articles/U13_U16_Fixtures_Revised_2.pdf

    I'm going to resume training WITH BALLZ tmr. U-16 is in less than a week, and with so many ppl gone its gonna be hard on the rest, so my injury or whatever shall not be an excuse=) I don't wanna go there wearing my jersey and knowing that i'm not in the right physical condition to play.Whats the point if i do that? its just like " flower " -.- no thx. But i'm afraid my physical state is not as strong as my mental one-.-'

    No comments: