Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, October 26, 2009

    Jayjay the Jetplane!

    I am going to get back to real training ( with BALLZ ) ASAP!!! For the past few trainings i could only do pts and strengthening my back. Plzplzplz faster recover. Ok the back-strengthening thing i think i doing wrongly or whatever because everyday it seems to hurt more even when i'm walking. So annoying!!!


    Hehe i'm prayin every nite!=D Praying gives me peace and strength and hope! Thank You amazing God! :D Yay! Ok i'm feeling happy for no reason but SMILE anyway!

    Jiayi gave me a letter today which totally made my day! Damn sweet! Kept me smilin=D thx!!!

    Elaine go learn your scales!!! I think i'm going to try and master " Wake Me Up When September Ends " on the piano woohoo! =D My neighbour has been playing Fur Elise for hours

    Aiya my post today super choppy cuz i'm being entertained by RIS LOW thus causing my memory to go BOOMZ and i can't really rmb what i want to blog about.

    No comments: