Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 28, 2009

    28 OCTOBER 2009


    2 Faith 2009 =)
    p/s : me and yanxiu look alike! Hahas!

    Ke Xin made a pretty cookie for me! <333333 I have a picture of it, upload it next time! Grace's cookies are nice too!=D

    Museum today! :D

    - Bus ride there was a headache for us -.-


    - Sat with BANANA my love!:D


    - I slept on her shirt. Mmm^^


    - Bananas explored the museum together!


    - Tien screamed becuz li nan popped out. ( HAHA )


    - Bus ride back was so peaceful


    - Training at CCAB!=D


    - Rather disappointed at smth


    - I finally touched the ballzzz!


    - Happy to play ball again=)


    - Bus back to sch


    - Joey and I were singing on the bus


    - Went to sch to eat free food HAHA


    - Headed to market to eat again





    It has been a long day, but so enjoyable! Hahas;D except a part during training, quite upset=( Nevermind! U-16 is coming soon, JY GIRLS! Luv u all :D

    No comments: