Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, June 16, 2009

    Don't Forget

    I'm not hoping to go back in time,
    I just wish i did better.

    thanks for the memories

    My laptop is LAGGING on me. I hate waiting la!!!! Grr.

    I am bleedy tired now > x___________x

    Hahhaha btw i shouted @ jasmine today. Oh feels so good.:P

    We went plaza sing after training. We're going so many places plus we wake up so early. Brains frying overtime liao lah Chao tah
    ( chao tah stuff causes cancer )

    Played with makeup samples and i'm allergic to those. Adeline and pp looked pretty. Tien looked like a panda cuz she smudged it HAHA

    Damn i am tireddddddd. How many times i mention already ha

    Was chatting about nice stuff w adel. Soooo sweeeeeeet ! Luv xingan!!!! ^^ looking forward to the next ♥ to ♥ w u dear.

    Yay tmr going to have some fun thou i'm tired. Sleeping early ^^ woooohooooo DRAG ME TO HELL here i come !

    REMINDER TO SELF :


    ELAINE PLEASE DO ALL YOUR HOLIDAYS HOMEWORK


    AND DO NOT HAND IT UP LATE.



    AND THE REST OF THE HOMEWORK FOR THIS YEAR.


    PLEASE REMEMBER TO DO IT


    IF NOT YOU WILL DIE CUZ U CAN'T GO TAIWAN

    No comments: