Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 17, 2009

    Sunburnt.

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANTALLE NG
    My Beloved math parter ! :D

    I had a fun day. Woke up quite early, went Sentosa! :D I think we reached there about 12+?Suntanned^^ We made a sandcake for chan but it was destroyed after joey tripped over it

    Left around 3+? Super hot la ! The Q for showers is damn long so we decided to bathe @ the outside shower thr.Hahah damn fun.

    ADELINE TEO DAMN BAD !
    SHE WASH HER BUTT DAMN LONG
    AND HOGGED THE HOSE
    WHICH CAUSED ME TO HAVE TO WAIT
    TO GET SOAP OUT OF MY EYES!

    Hahahha :D Went NUM then LJS.Vivo damn big and need to walk so long. Tiring. I was doing word search in LJS ^^

    OK then headed to AMK to catch the movie Drag Me To Hell Hahaha not bad. I swear i only screamed cuz of the sound ! Walao really lorh...... Got scolded by PP for screaming. They all were saying i damn scared until like what... NO KICK ! la

    Went home cuz there was nth to do.

    I need to go tuition tmr :( So saddddddddd. Chiong hw liao ah! whoooooooo!

    No comments: