Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 15, 2009

    PLEASE REVIVE MY TAGBOARD

    Training in detail~
    Warm up as usual.
    Then we did blocking HAHAHA
    I SUCK AT IT !!!!! ( obviously )
    I don't have long hands, i don't have the height
    Then i must focus on my jumping already lorh
    I kept touching the net

    We did da fang with juniors.
    I partnered jingyi again. \m/
    Somehow i just keep laughing and laughing when we playing
    And disturbing joey who was beside me
    I love to disturb her and make her irritated!!!!!!
    WOOOOOHOOOOO its my past time ^^
    JELLY BEANS VERY NICE TO EAT !

    -----------------------------------------------------------------

    Had tons of fun w tien & pp after trg.
    We went cityhall and went NUM and searched for stuff
    Sadly ah cannot finddddddd ! :((((((((((( Poor things us

    Headed for suntec afterwards.
    EAT @ PIZZA HUT !!
    SHIOK~! :D
    I am the EATING MANIAC
    ^^ woohooo food !!!

    Japan and tien went to sit some fake rollercoaster thing.
    Japan was moaning la!!!!
    After that she still keep denying that she's scared!
    HAHAHAHAHHA !!!!!!!! Me & pp outside laughing till pong !
    But watching it makes me feel like vomiting -.-''''

    Went listening to some song @ build a bear for millions of times
    We kept pressing the sound thingy hahaha!
    Tien somemore went to RECORD it in her phone! LMAO man!

    We were performing on the train after that
    OMG
    DONUT
    FACTORY
    DONUTS
    ARE
    NICE
    !!!
    I never fail to mention it a million times ^^

    No comments: