Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, March 4, 2009

    This stupid bitch auntie on the train made me damn angry!
    I almost punch her sia. But in the end i only shout at her , no physical!
    Honestly right, i regret going phs alot. If i could turn back time i'd go some
    Stupid sch like St Nich or smth. But now also bo bian liao lah,
    So i just gotta get on w life here ! I love team mates alot, but can't help feeling tht way !
    Feel like giving up everything, just drop all on hand and xfer sch.
    Start over everything again at some new freak sch. But takes guts to quit too you know?
    Takes more than you can imagine to let go of people you love, moving on to someplace
    Strange and new. I don't have the courage to quit.
    So I'll just try my ultimate best i guess? I'm not happy.

    No comments: