Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 3, 2009

    I love my new tutor man!!!!
    I totally understand MATH and SCIENCE y'know!!!!!!!
    I finally know whats ions , negative/positive charge, chemical formula!
    2hr leh! Passed damn fast lorh. Except i ask her quite alot of stupid question =p
    Now I don't even mind doing tuition homework !
    Anw, my math got 14/20 nia -_- ' which is like 35/100 !
    But nvm, i will pass it soooooooooon! :D
    Hehehehhehe!!!!!
    Oh yes, now tht i've got good mood i shall post about my day! (:
    We had PE, played MOON BALL w the whole 2f! Shuang daoooooo~
    2F got 13 girls 27boys, so we play until very rough. Anyhow whack the ball! fun!
    Classes was alright lah, except i ponned one period of geog.
    HAHAH! By myself! I was so sian of attending class so i just went off to slack by myself =pp
    Joey also nvr come sch, BORING LORH!
    We were playing with paper planes ^^ I wrote : SHUTUP DOG on mine and throw to shaun
    HAHAHA!! Noob ! :D Until ms zhang angry, then force them to throw away =)
    CF was also fun, ( ALWAYS FUN ) cuz got mdm afrose! Luv her to bits!
    She damn funny and nice one lorh. Can totally click w us! ^^ I like!
    Raymond and Jinyi keep fighting about dogs! Hahhaha!
    Fight until they used broom and whack each other, Min Er use table and chair HHAHAHHA!
    Raymond = China Dog . Jinyi = Faggot Sg Dog.
    DISC aft sch, i went back class @ 2.30 marked attendance then i ran off HAHAHAH!
    Return @ 2.45? then me cat shawnho jinyi vivien miner ran off @ 3 w/o the stupid lao ahma DISC 'trainer' seeing!
    She damn blind i swear.
    Me & Cat went to play ball, went back to mark attendance again @ 3.50? ^^ Heheheh it wasn't so bad after all.
    Joey missed out so much fun ahahahah! :DDDDD

    No comments: