Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, March 5, 2009

    I pass my science yay!
    Yeh so i was thinking, LUCK LA
    My lit also one tyco pass!
    I did my science in like 10mins max and plus i anyhow do one!
    While others were like chionging and almost not enough time HAHA!
    Yeh joey is feeling blue cuz she studied damn hard for Lit then she got
    17/25 and i didn't rly bothered to study and i got 16/25 =)))))
    Hehehehheheheh i never expected those two passes!
    Though my failed math was rlly expected. For academics i'm always negative
    Cuz i know myself how much effort i put in = result.
    No lah, i mean USED TO. Now i got study liao lorh, i just seriously can't absorb OR rmb.
    =( Most prob not going sch tmr hahaha! Since tests over tmr no classes plus
    I'm feeling quite unwell and getting dizzy tired hungry in school

    No comments: