Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 17, 2009

    I've been chionging Playman Summer Games 3 since like, ytd midnight?
    From 12midnight to 12.50am cuz i buay tahan already hahaha!
    I only left JAVELIN and WORLD TOURNAMENT for the Pro stage only! HAHAHAH
    Anw, I'm sick! Feel like cock. Plus got tuition this morn, damn sian lah!
    I think i ate too many bananas -.-' But i still went for training hehes.
    I partner PingPong for dafang and setting, but halfway i ps-ed her cuz i wna puke and dizzy
    So i went to rest. Soon after i join back training cuz i really can't resist
    The temptation of ballz! Hahhahah! Then play survivor with juniors.
    Match after tht. Well faith went bck then big boss replace her with cassie lol.
    (PingPong & me share inside joke) I played subset agn woohoo damn fun.
    First time my service 100% eh! Hehehehhehe!!!! :DDDDDDDD
    Dinner out and dad fetch me home :)
    I got damn alot of tuition homework! ;(
    Who wanna go out tmr! I velly free!

    No comments: