Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, March 16, 2009

    I'm damn addicted to PLAYMAN SUMMER GAMES 3
    I like! Its like an olympic game! Damn fun. I got Gold for my world tournament leh!
    Thx u thx u i know i velly pro ^^ ( the amatuer players lousy la )
    Now i unlocked the Pro stage already hehehehe. So far i keep losing LOL
    Nvm i know i will win them soon HAHAHA!
    Anw, today's training got good got bad.
    PT PT PT ~
    10 wheelbarrels 10 jumps! I still hvn't complete my 2 wheelbarrel LOL. -die-
    Tmr paying bck hehheehehehehe. I luv dinners out with my luvly teammys!
    Whhhhheeeeeeeets.
    Oh yah i finally got to see my beloved BANANA today!!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!
    I'm not lesbian fyi. Anw, she got me this damn cute purple with green froggy shirt! :DDDD
    Hehehehe they all know how much i luv greeeeeeeeen ^^ ( i luv banana more of cuz =p )

    p/s : sarahkim we miss you get well soon from yr rashes okeh hehehahahoho! <3

    No comments: