Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, March 18, 2009

    Damn tired! Was still sick but went shopping with Joey
    Cuz today's like , my only day off? I push aside all my other stuffs HAHAHA
    So i bought this cute bagpack, army type of green one ^-^
    Then we walk from peninsula all the way to suntec city about 30min+
    just to get some

    -








    -








    -








    -








    -



    -



    DONUTS!


    I like i like! Ate until shuang daooooooo~
    Oh yes donut factory was in another tower so we from one end
    Walked to the other end hahaha! Stupid lazy joey was complaining
    Cuz we got to walk damn long, and why i still bloody insist on the donut
    HAHAHAHH! But i still won lorh~ :D
    So all day we were just walkin walkin walkin. Hahahah! ^^
    While training back we had some pretty funny stuffs hahah,
    kind of met some new ppl.
    Oh yah, i clear my pro stage already HAHAHA!!!! GOLD AGAIN WOOHOO

    No comments: