Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, December 18, 2008

    Twilight was good! :D
    Edward and Bella damn sweet man! All through the movie I was like : Walao, I also want leh!Hhahahahah! Then Tien was like : Wa, later go there kisskiss. Hahhaahahhha! Damn cool man the show! I missed some of the disgusting parts. 'Cos I wasn't paying attention. LOL. Anyw I think the Jasper guy(even though he looks like he's always in pain/weird) and the James bad guy more hot then Edward!!! Waiting for New Moon to come out! FASTER HOR!!!!! And pre-movie was fun! We went to eat, then went arcade. Hahahah! Super fun I tell you! At first we play the throw balls at the things to kill/break etc it. Damn violent! Then we played shooting game. HAHHAH . Tien's idea. Then turn out that she also dunno how to play! I was first to die, Tien second, Joey third, Pingpong last. Hahahaha! Dunno how she does it! Also went to play the spot-the-difference game. I suck at it mans! I couldn't see any difference! Hahahha! Pingpong ace at it lor. Super steady. We keep screaming : PINGPONGGG PINGPONGGG HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahhah! Joey and Tien also went to play the pressing buttons game? I still don't get the game. Ahhahaha! They play until damn kan chiong sia! Super funny! Tien = BikiniQueen, Joey = Dancer. LOLOLOL!!!!!!! And I injured my finger when I was playing the dunno what table game thingy. Swelled finger manxz! Internal injury HAHAHAH!!!! Overall, FUN!

    No comments: