Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, December 17, 2008

    Elaine FTW

    sprained neck and aching muscles -'-
    luckily i've got audi & y8 to accompany me.
    p/s : i'm gonna get faaaaaaat.

    Omg I've got a fking sweet and the most super duper awesome mom ever!
    Well she came home today after work just like any other day. Thn when we were having dinner..
    She took out 2 pressies and surprised us with it! :D I'm waiting till nighttime before I slp to open it.. Its actually a Christmas present I think. So my sis couldn't stand it anymore and she opened hers. Turned out that it was the Witch stuffed dog she was eyeing since yesterday! She did try to ask for it yesterday, but mom refused. Surprise man!!! Sis was like " omfg thankssssss<3 "
    Haha! And to think she was practically crying yesterday when she couldn't get it.
    Anyw, I've got a pretty good idea what's my present already..Because I also asked for something yesterday.. But all the same, I'll pretend to be surprised! Happy !!

    No comments: