Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, December 19, 2008

    I was a live example of a Living Dead. Seriously tired. Only slept a few hours, and I'm not really used to waking up early, going to sch. Fucking friend came to find me, made me all crappy! And I played shittyly -'- Can't fucking spike/receive/serve/set properly. Nbcb!!!! Fucked up. Fucking using too fucking much of the word fuck 'cos it's really the word that I feel like using when I'm fucking feeling like this. -'- -'- -'- !! Then when I was walking home my face was like this :
    I even walked into a couple that was walking tgt so loveydoveyhuggy-ly infront of me! 'Cos I wasn't looking where I was walking and they suddenly stopped and I just walked right into them. Fucking embarrassed~ But my face was still blank. Seriously, I'm damn out of it. Zzz~

    No comments: