Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, December 23, 2008

    Blahblahblah.

    passerby: u see the name passerby is to prevent ppl like u to noe who i am,isn't that smart? i think that is the best choice of putting my name anonymous rit.Don't u agree?Hee

    Reply : Ppl like me, what kind of a person am I to you ? No actually I don't agree, that isn't the best choice. If you dislike me or think I'm a stupid person, why don't you use your name and then I'll know that you dislike me and maybe I'll even try to be nicer to you! Isn't that a nice thought... Maybe we'll even become good friends!

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Whatever happened to the ' love always ' that you always promised? Hah, it just shows that there's nth such as 'forever'. Remember when you always ask me ' u believe me ? ' I'll reply ' I always believe you ' I really meant it you know. But too bad you moved on huh? Jtb. And to tell the truth, I kind of miss you. Even now when you probably don't give a shit about what I'm doing now, when in the past you'll always sms me : wad u doing now ? hah, guysguysguys. It's either yes I'll be your gf or no don't even think about being friends I'll just move on to other girls you're nth to me.

    No comments: