Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, December 23, 2008

    Informal post :D

    Ahahahhahaha my cheem english writing has come to an end! :D
    Because we have come to a conclusion : Joey has better vocab and creativity and my tenses and grammar is better! :)
    And btw, to passerby: stupid ppl do stupid things and they always have a stupid mind.Whats the point of comparing? "no cure" :
    I agree with you, actually there is no point of comparing, we just like the fun and challenge of it. So what's it to you? And yeah stupid people do stupid things as they have a stupid mind. Putting your name as ' passerby ' is indeed a stupid thing to do. So... I guess you were just introducing yourself at the start of the tag right? Ahahahah. Thanks for the intro! :)

    No comments: