Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, December 24, 2008

    Hehehhehehehe I'm so glad.
    Number one : I finished Breaking Dawn alr! :D Means my ' vampire romance ' craze should be over soon.
    Number two : I forgot my Cbox user and password, totally forgot. So I thought I was going to lose the whole acc, but I found it ^-^
    Anyw, I'm seriously seriously seriously going to miss hols. The fun of having training almost everyday now, but when sch reopens its gonna become the dread of having classes almost everyday. :( I hate sch.
    Merry xmas a few hrs in advance people!

    To passerby :
    Ahhaha you are getting entertaining. Anyw the monkey at my profile is supposed to be cute fyi! And I'm the one who's nicknamed Monkey. Ahahaha. You're so nice to keep coming back to visit and tag me ^-^

    No comments: