Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, December 20, 2008

    Wordy post.

    From now on, my posts are going to be filled with good and proper English, because today, nobody believed me when I insisted that my English was better than Joey's. It was only from her posts' English grammar and such that they were able to judge and conclude that Joey's English was much better and 'cheemer' than mine. The reason why I like to type broken and improper English when I'm posting is that I personally feel that using shortcuts and Singlish gives people a warmer feeling when they're reading, rather than feeling bored and having the mentality that they're actually reading an essay instead of a blog post. So my dearest readers, please don't feel put off or frustrated while reading my posts, I don't think I'm going to keep up with this kind of writing for long. I'm just doing this to prove to they who think that Joey wins me hands down when it comes to English. I don't believe that my English can only be better than Jasmine's. I'm not insulting Jasmine in any way, by the way.(In case you feel offended for Jasmine or you're a really big fan of her or something)

    Anyway, today was really a truely unpleasant day for me. Before I went for training , I went to the bakery to buy bread 'cause I really felt like eating even though I wasn't really hungry or anything. By the time training started, I had already polished them all off! Plus, coach had gone out to buy us more bread and some coffee cream puffs as some of us were hungry, and I had some of it too! Gosh, I think I really had alot. I just kept eating and eating and eating even though I wasn't hungry. At this rate I'm going with the food intake, my weight's going to soar. Okay, back to the topic on training. I have no idea why I can't spike. I know that surely it has got something to do with the timing and my hand-leg co-ordination, but I don't know how to improve on it and get it right! I'm starting to feel tired of not being able to jump up and spike well, it's like I keep trying and trying and trying but nothing gets better! I can't see my own mistakes, and hopefully whoever it is that's reading my post, please tell me how to improve! I have totally zero percent chance of getting into the main six because I can't spike! Coach expects us to know how to serve, spike, receive and set before he considers us for the main team. I can't even get the simple movements and actions of spiking right, how can I hope for a chance in the main team? I know it's no point brooding here and complaining, I have to do something. What? What do I actually have to do? I'm one confused kid. I didn't smile for the whole day, until Joey made me laugh with her silly comments about the picture ( inside joke ) , and then on the train when Captain, Xinping and Joey made me laugh more. Seriously, I think I have to take things more lightly and stop putting pressure on myself and stressing myself.
    Chill Elaine!

    P/s : I think I'm gonna bore my readers out ( or even lose some ) with this type of writing, but well, for the sake of competing my English standard with Joey, it's kind of worth it. Haha :)

    No comments: