Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 7, 2008

    Yesterday :
    I was in a ffffffffabbbbulous mood! :D
    No lah, I didn't finish my Chinese paper (HA HA)
    I even write the answer on the wrong question number! HAHAH!
    Pro right! :D But in the end, I changed the question number :D
    After exams, went home with Ellie & XinPing! :DDD
    We teach Ellie to play ball! xD Then we also went to fitness corner to train!
    HAHAHAH! :D Fun mannnnnnnn! K then went backed and talked many secret! :D
    We have bonded. Lol! :D
    (XinPing left her EzLink at my house! Lol!)

    Today :
    Ha ha!!!!!!! I FINISHED EVERY SINGLE QUESTION OF MY H.E PAPER! :D
    Before the paper start, Mr Wang say ' There should be the F&N paper, and the D&T paper'
    Then Wing Lam ask me ' Huh, where got F&N, our paper write Home Economics leh! '
    HAHAHHAHAHA damn funny I tell you! Then I purposedly disturb Mr Wang
    ' Uh Mr Wang, we don't have the F&N paper, this paper write Home Economics leh, how?? '
    Hahahhahahahah! Then he was stun! :D So fun!
    Blahblah, I didn't know how to do a few question, so I anyhow wrote
    ' Symptoms of Dehydration : You will feel retarded '
    Hahahahahah! But at least I finish all ok! :D Happy happy.
    After that me, Ellie & Xinping went to Causewayyyyy! :D Hahahhaah!
    We had a superrrrrrrrr fun time! Spent a few hour there you know! :D
    Yay. :D
    Today was a fun day indeed. Hahahahahah!

    No comments: