Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 3, 2008

    I spent the whole afternoon looking for pictures of hats!
    Can you believe it?!
    Actually I'm a nerddddddddddd (:
    I like nerds.Like Joey.
    And I'm trying to talk like Joey.
    How nice :)
    I'm your disciple! :D
    Her english is purr-fect!
    May I 'haolian' awhile, my English score better then her! :D
    Well, we had our Math paper today.
    It was horrible! I didn't finish the paper.
    Duh. S
    o far the exams are nearly over and I've only completed
    the English paper out of all the papers I had taken already?
    So pathetic right.
    Oh well, since it's over, there's nothing I can do about it :/
    Of course I wasn't in a good mood.
    Unlike somebody who finished the paper and was smiling all the way.
    !#$%^&*So unfair!
    But no one to blame but myself lah, since I didn't study until last minute.
    Think can like PSLE is it, last minute study then all A eh!
    No lah, secondary school exams are even harder then PSLE!
    After school Mrs Lau told me that I failed my Geography overall.
    Fuck.
    I scored like, 49.7%? 0.3% more only!
    So I went to Macs to do my newspaper articles.
    Managed to complete only 2!
    Am I a noob or what.
    From 11am to 1pm I did only 2!
    Somemore with the help of XinPing!

    Wong Xin Ping is my lovely partner.

    More than just a partner to me! :D

    Somebody that I can rely on,

    not only on-court, but off-court too!

    Someone who accompany me when I'm lonely.

    Someone who listen to me when I got problems.

    I love her alotalotalotalot

    and I know she love me too! :D

    p/s I'm practicing gooooooooood English! 1 week only lah, bear with it!

    No comments: