Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 8, 2008

    Today I had another great day. Wowwwwwwwwwwwww. :D
    So many great days! :D Hahhaha!
    Today I had Art exam.
    It was ok :D
    Andand I also shared my feelings about many many things with Joey & Mummy! :D
    Hahahahha! With Joey it was about death and destiny and love blah.(half hr talk!)
    With Mummy it was about I think that she need to relax and stop holding on to me!
    Don't restrict me etc. Then I ask her ' If until now you still don't want let go, then when? When am I old enough?' She say ' You are my child, always my little baby, of course I never want to let go, but a few month ago, I learn already. Now I can see changes in you.'
    So sweeeeeeeeeeeeet right! Love her! (:
    Then I tell Joey ' If I wanna kill myself right, I take the overdose path. No jumping for me. HAHA'
    'Cos its too scary to think if jump, or what, don't die how? Lol! :D
    Went to bbt after sch! Met a new friend! Name's Kylie Yun. Hahahahaha! Damn cute!
    :))))))
    Then we played volleyballlllllllllll! Energy-ful man! After so long of not playing.
    Happy like crazy. Until just, when I found out something stupid.
    Which is not going to affect my happy time. :DDDDDDDDDD

    No comments: