Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 31, 2008

    JONATHAN TEO IS MY MAID ^-^
    He calls me Boss! And I call him maid.
    And whn I'm picking ballz he follow me with the basket all aroundaroundaround
    And he make me laugh! Irritate me until I laugh!
    Training was pretty well for me ^-^
    Except a few moments when I start to cry and when I cry I cannot really stop -_-
    And Luo Jiaolian told me this :
    Whn you play volleyball, come for trainings all this,
    there will sure be happy moments, sad moments, tired and stress moments(xinku)
    but you have to rmb, tht whtever you do is all for the sake of ur team, and your goal,
    So you gotta bear with it, thr will always be good moments after the bad ones.
    Jiayou!
    I was damn touched lah! Thn my tears just cannot stop lor.
    Like one big baby! And somemore they wanted to take a picture of me!
    So baddddd. Hahhaa, anyw, thanks all yah.(:

    No comments: