Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 31, 2008

    I AM NOT FOR SALE.


    Hahhahahahah Lim Joey you better stop selling me ah!
    Anyw we had match with Unity Sec ystd, lost ):
    They keep dropping ballz man!
    A few service errors, did our own punishment.
    After tht, bus back to sch for Mental Training.
    Hungry like crazy! No time to eat!
    Thn we all gave our blog urls to Mr Lim. Hahahahha!! To read our journals online.
    HI MR LIM!! -Waves- LOL.
    We had training after tht.
    My spiking sucks like hell! Most of the ballz doesn't spin mans!
    Must must must work on it.
    Thn we played game. Teamed with Yiting JiaYi and Crystal seniors.
    Hahhahaah! Was the only junior! And they were super duper uber nice to me! :D
    It was a nice game. Hahahha :D
    Tineng! Me and Joey were the first pair to finish!!!!!! HAahhaahha :D
    8Wheelbarrels! Non Stop mans! Only at 4th thn we stop for 1mins+++.
    AND I GOT BLISTERS. HAHAHAHAH !!!
    And on our way home we saw a friend:)
    Who told me tht I changed! Hahahah!But in a good way!
    And they were also throwing my baby to each other ):EVIL RIGHT!
    HAhahahah! Inthe end the stuff it inside captain's bag !
    Hahaha! Poor thing, MIS TREATED!!!
    Training later on. Tiredtiredtired! But will turn up, and train hard! :D
    Becos its part of commitment(:

    No comments: