Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, November 1, 2008

    I was bored so I decided to do this quiz from Joey's blog ^^

    1. Do you have any pets?
    - No, I can't take care of them.

    2. What colour shirt are you wearing?
    - Grey-ish.

    3. What is the last book you read?
    - Body Parts.(Its about a serial killer who cuts his victims' body in different parts.)

    4. Are you or were you a good student?
    - I think I am, but Mr Wang might have something to say about that.

    5. What's your favorite sport?
    - Volleyball.

    6. Do you enjoy sleeping late?
    - Of course! I am a LAZY PIG.

    7. What is the weather is right now?
    - I don't know.. I am at home.

    8. Who tells the best jokes?
    - Tan Jin Yi.(Nanny)

    . What was the last thing you dreamt about?
    - Don't remember, anyway, you aren't suppose to remember your dreams(:

    10. Do you drive?
    - A Mercedes Benz. Hahhahaha, I WISH!

    11. Are you a good listener?
    - Yup.

    12. Do you believe in luck?
    - YES!(:

    13. Do you collect anything?
    - Stickers Hahahahaha!!

    14. Are you proud of yourself?
    - Yes I am! Although there are times I wonder how is it like to be another person.

    15. Are you reliable?
    - I don't know how other people see me.

    16. What is the craziest thing you ever did?
    - I do many crazy things.

    17. Do you like your eggs scrambled or sunny side up?
    - Generally, I don't like eggs.

    18. What's your favorite food?
    - Many, 'cos I eat alot. I mean it when I say ALOT.

    19. Have you ever had a secret admirer?
    - If it's secret, how would I know?

    20. How much is your allowance per day?
    - $7. And I tend to overspend.

    21. Do you like to draw?
    - Yes(:

    22. What's your favorite intention?
    - Sabo ppl. Hahahha(: KIDDING.

    23. Is your room messy?
    - To me, yes.

    24. Do you like apples or oranges more?
    - Sweet oranges.

    25. Do you give in easily?
    - No. Never.

    26. Are you a good guesser?
    - Depends on the question.

    27. Can you read someone's expression?
    - I am kinda slow.. So no ):

    28. Are you a bully?
    - I do not intend to bully, but I'm not sure what the others think.

    29. Do you have a job?
    - Yeah. Being a student is such a chore.

    30. What time do you wake up this morning?
    - 10am plus plus plus.

    31. What did you eat for your breakfast?
    - Nothing.

    32. What is the last time you shower?
    - Just.

    33. What do you plan to do tomorrow?
    - Go shopping with my mum.(YAY)

    34. What's your favorite day of the week and why?
    - Friday because it usually marks the end of a tiring school week.

    35. Do you have any nicknames?
    - Yeah.

    36. When is your birthday?
    - 3 May.

    37. What's you least favorite colour?
    - Brown.

    38. Is there someone you have been constantly thinking about? If yes, who?
    - Yes. Cow.

    39. Would you ever go skydiving?
    - Don't think so, I'm not a fan of heights.

    40. What toothpaste do you use?
    - Colgate!

    41. Do you enjoy challenges?
    - Not really.

    42. What's the worst injury you have had?
    - I had to stitch the back of my head because I played wrestling with my cousin and I fell and hit my head on a sharp corner.

    43. What's the last movie you watch?
    - House Bunny.

    44. What do you want to know about the future?
    - How will I look like when I'm old T_T

    45. What does your last text message say?
    - ' hapy belated halloween! '

    46. Who was the last person you spoke over the phone to?
    - My mother.

    47. What's your favorite school subject?
    - Physical Education.

    48. What's your least favorite school subject?
    - Geography.

    49. Would you rather have money or love?
    - Both. I am greedy! :D

    50. What is your dream vacation?
    - To L.A

    51. What's your class position?
    - 39/39.

    52. Do you miss anyone right now and who?
    - Yes, my special cow. And maybe Kexin.

    53. What's the last sporting event you watched?
    - Volleyball.

    54. Do you need to do laundry?
    - Nope.

    55. Do you listen to the radio?
    - Sometimes.

    56. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
    - Huh?

    57. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
    - I'll kick it and bash it till it gives me back my money.

    58. Have you ever caught a butterfly?
    - NO! I am not interested. Joey's the one who does all this stuff.

    59. What color are your bed sheets?
    - Hello Kitty. If Chantalle saw this she'd scream.

    60. What's your sms tone?
    - It's on silent mode.

    61. Who was the last person to make you laugh?
    - Myself. When I typed ' kx still only fetauer meh!!!! ' when I was trying to say ' kx still only feature me! ' Me and my terrible english.

    62. Do you have any obsessions right now?
    - Wei Hao.

    63. Do you like things that glow in the dark?
    - YES(: I think its magical somehow.

    64. Have you ever been to a different country?
    - Yup.

    65. Who is the last person who text you?
    - Clement Chew.

    66. Who is the last person you comfort when he/she is crying?
    - Myself.

    67. Has a rumor even been spread about you?
    - Can't remember.

    68. Do you like sushi?
    - Some.

    69. Are you looking forward to something and what?
    - Monday, match.

    70. When is the last time you cry?
    - Yesterday?

    71. What the greatest accomplishment you have achieved?
    - Best in English ( ENTIRE LEVEL OKAY ) when I was in Primary 5 :D

    72. Whats your height and weight?
    - 162 cm, 45 kg.

    73. Who is your best friend?
    - Grace Tan.

    74. How many siblings do you have?
    - 1.

    75. Where is the last vending machine you buy thing from?
    - School.

    No comments: