Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 2, 2008

    Today was an eventful day, I learnt many new things .

    yeah right. i was trying to sound wise. like joey.
    HA HA too bad i ran out of smart things to say.
    todays science paper was soso.
    actually it isnt hard but the section c, we supposed to choose 4 out of 5 qsn,
    i only did 3. cos i dunno how to do 2 out of the 5! HAHAHA! ;D
    so 10 marks gone
    but i dont feel sad at all!!! :D
    cos i did my best leh! proud of myself
    but i will fail. :)
    heard tht 2 ppl failed geog in our class
    2 ONLY EH! :D CONGRATS MAN!
    but 1 out of 2 will be me. cos i lost 20+ marks on wht i didnt do.
    HA HA! not even counting wht i anyhow did!
    fuck geog ;D ANYW, I GOT A PICTURE OF BA WANG WHENG. HA HA HA!!!!!

    No comments: