Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 28, 2008

    A cow is sick and I'm sad.
    I want to faster find a stupid job so that I can don't rely on parent alr!
    Later make them think I say they owe me one.
    No lah I know is not your fault for saying that,
    Cos you gave birth to me is only need provide me with the basic things I need,
    The things I want, is just WANT.
    Ownself want, ownself get.
    Some more I not grateful one, you buy thing for me I forget, only rmb you don't buy for me.
    Some ppl don't even got basic stuff, and I take it all foregranted.
    If you don't want give me allowance, don't want buy me thing.
    K lor. Just don't give, just don't buy.
    Can. Thn I won't owe you liao.
    Thanks ah, I no need you come make me depression. Don't need you come pressure me,
    Don't want owe you.

    No comments: