Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, September 15, 2008

    today was fun!
    except home econs part.
    MATTHEW GAVE ME MUSHROOM THAT HE FORGOT TO COOK
    HA HA VERY FUNNY RIGHT!
    den mdm afrose ask me whats my food.
    isnt it obvious that its salad.
    is it that terrible.
    lol!
    den joey fed me prawn.
    made my whole body itch like crazy.
    but its okay.
    not her fault ;D
    the vivien finished my food.
    HAHA! thanks uh.
    there was science test. i didnt know .
    -.- so me and kexin pass answers to each other.
    funny right! xD
    aftetr schl, actually we changed to get ready for training,
    but in the end! dont have! wth man!
    blahblah. so we went to atpq's house to play pool!
    its not really fun.
    especially when we need to take the stupid bus around.
    so we decided that we will go again, for swimming! ;D
    they plan to wear bra and underwear only! HAHAHA!
    super funny.

    No comments: