Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 16, 2008

    T_________________T
    at this point of my life,
    i feel that life is crap.
    mug mug mug mug mug.
    ALL THE TIME.
    tchers pushing us to 110%
    parents even more stress then us! ( actually not. they just look like it )
    I DO NOT ENJOY STUDYING.
    homework is shitezxc man! T_T
    so rubbish man!
    everyday wake up super early go schl study go home do homework sleep.
    i hate schl life!
    ohman.
    when we try to enjoy we also will feel fcuking guilty!
    everyones like, no fun anymore. fcuking hot tempered impatient stress out.
    cant wait until exams are over then everyone can CHILL
    only one thing at this point of my very boring tired sickening life that makes me GO ON and not die or give up or something is my friends! haha! i love them!
    make me laugh make me cry make me angry. at least my life still got some taste xD
    ( i cry 3 rounds in class today! PRO RIGHT. within 10mins! kexin took like, more than 15 mins to cry a drop of tear from ONE EYE )

    No comments: