Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, September 13, 2008

    ohmy! i reallyreally love this person mans!
    hahahaha ;D

    today, went training with AA jersey!! hahaha!
    that orange colour ;D
    AA = Attract Attention!
    ;D cool right. sarahkim invented it! ;D
    there was only sec 1 & 2 there.
    most fun day with both junior and senior man!
    then i become tiffany's disciple(?)! hahah!
    i always have to leave one space in front of me becos
    i must stand behind her! so funny man!
    den she pull me with her when she go some where
    after that we played match ;D
    but we keep losing! haha! fun anyw!
    so we did manymany tineng. until somewhere to the end,
    i didnt do alrd! becos i sprained my back. hurt like helllllllllllllll!
    after tht we went home.
    daddy drive me ;D
    thanks ah. ( if u ever see this )
    &&&&&&&& once mummy came home, she shout at me! FOR NO REASON!
    i was just trying to tell her that sarahkim told me that if u play with fire, u will pee in ur bed!
    den she didnt hear me, ask me who i talking to.
    so i say ' u lor '
    den she ask me repeat cos i suddenly talk and how wud she know im talking to her????
    ' nothing nothing '
    I JUST SAY THAT AND I WAS SCOLDED!!!!!!!!!!
    wthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. ;(
    tmr im going to make my home econs exam! haha! ;D at joey's house!

    No comments: