Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, September 29, 2008

    today right, very fun lehlehlehhhhhhhh! ;D
    we had literature exam. at least i got think of smth to write lor!
    tmr's geographyyyyyyyyyyy. God has been blessing me for the exams,
    thank You! butbutbut give me more blessings tmr ? :/ i need it most tmr man!
    its. G E O G R A P H Y !
    ohman, the nightmare.
    xinping came my house today, to study.
    yeah righttttttttttttttttttt.
    but end up she was distracted.
    ok then i went to meet my mum & sis.
    this few days i have been doing lots of stupid things with my sis!
    hahahah!
    just now her friend called 3 times , and i tell her friend ' um i think u called wrong number. whos nicole? no nicole here leh. shud be u called wrong '
    hahahahahaha! its damn funny . her friend is like ' huh. no have meh? ok lor '
    hahaha! i think im very eeeeeeeevil. ;D but i did it to help my sis lor!
    then right, im super disappointed with someone :/ aiyah, spoiled my mood mans.
    :(

    No comments: