Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 30, 2008

    fucking bad mood today.
    this post shall be full of my RANTINGS
    FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKINGGGGGGGGGGG HELLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    we had the geog paper today which was like fucking shit cos i suck at geog
    nabehhhhhhhhhhhhhh! then is like dun know how many point gone already lah!
    do already want to cry man!
    den after that still got this person make me sososo fucking angry!
    can kill ppl already la!
    no la actually not but make me angry until my body got so much energy!
    cannot be burn off man! make me wanna go walkwalkwalk~
    but i went home la, actually i realise that not i want to walk,
    is i hot until i need aircon!!!!
    I AM SO ANGRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!
    fuckiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

    I feel so damned hurt.
    Bet you can't see.
    Bet you don't remeber.
    Bet you don't care.
    Well me too.

    No comments: