Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, September 28, 2008


    Haha! ;D I love my sis man!
    She love to act cute, but I think she is cute! ;D
    Ok lah, I think she does not look like me, but much more prettier!
    & the nerd peekture's on toppppp! Hahaha! ;D
    Badgirl vs Nerdyyyyyyyy! :D (I forgot to adjust my sock)
    Today I went out with WONGXINPING! ;D
    PSF uhhhhhhhh!
    We went to study!
    Library actually got the literature book ' Curious Incidents of The Dog in the Night Time ' lehhhh!
    Then we met alot of funny people. Hahah! ;D
    + one egg smelling boy. ( Eeeeeeeewwwwww )
    I BOUGHT MY BELOVED STITCHHHHHHHHHHH! Super cute can!
    I`m in looooooooooove~
    Blahblah. It was a greeeaaaaaaaat day!
    God bless for tmr's paper!

    No comments: