Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, August 14, 2008

    napfa suckkkkkkkkkkkkkked. ;(
    i wore uniform!
    den during the stupid shuttle run ,
    my skirt keep flying around me! den i couldnt see the block.
    so i drop it, 2 time! wtffffffffffff.
    den i got the slwoest! ran until 13.73sec!
    acutallyi could have wear P.E!
    all becos of one fucker lahrs! all her fucking fault!
    bloody hellllllllll.
    then the pull up, the smaller bar thingy keep pressing into my bone!
    painful man! i think is becos i too far, so the thing will press my hand.
    in the end, i onl ydid 30! actually i think can do a few more! but really pain ;X
    sit up was okkkkkkkk. :) ahchew keep distracting ;X
    jump also ok lahs. evangelyn jump 210! haha powerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
    my sit&reach has always been lousy ;X so no need say. HAHA
    thanks ah natalie. for the pants (((((((((((((((((:

    No comments: