Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, August 15, 2008

    today was fun!
    except the mr tan part -_-
    okay i shall think about the good stuff!
    had fun with pingpongpartner , seinaung, migaa&co.
    haha. funny lurhs they all.
    interesting ppl.
    :)))))))))))))))). i was trying to cut the chicken with stick! AHHA
    den pingpong ask me breaked clip with my bare hand?
    and i did! only one side. the other side cut my hand whn i try to break it.
    -_- have 2 small holes there! haha like mini vampire bite .
    haha - winks - pingpong! :PPPPPPP.
    & somehow i sent gohkexin a message tht say ' you help me protect my money? '
    sent wrong! ;X
    den she reply ' okays. wheres your money? '
    HAHAHA FUNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
    ;XXXXXXXXXXX/ laughs man!

    No comments: