Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, August 13, 2008

    i was veryvery tired today.

    well chinese tcher was smart eh!
    she tell everyone again that i promise to hand in my compo tmr?
    omggggggggggg. i dno the topic and how to do!
    haha. i keep disturb evelyn in class.
    she no humor one ley. nvr laughed. ;(
    den i read chinese with her! HAHA
    i rad until all the word swimming in the book! HAHA.
    i got bad cough and flu ;x
    geog test was @#$%^&*
    stupid larhs! i nvr rad the instruction! den i wrote all answer on one paper.
    tmddddddddddddddddd. haha i left many blank also.
    i dno wth they asking larhs!
    hms den wang give me back my ezlink! ;D cos he say ' i want u to go hme and study '
    hahaha fake one! he just dnt wan me fail my exam den go say him made me go dc waste time ;x
    loooooooooooooooooooooooooooser. i know one lah. ;x

    poor joey. accidentaly deleted her blog! HAHAHA .
    no la i not laughing at you ;XXXXXXXXXXX.
    annienannytjy. HAHA loser.

    No comments: