Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, August 12, 2008

    hhahahha! omggggg! yay nehneh~ i got a picture of john! ;DDDD

    today my day was okay lah/
    kinda glad we're back to school cos staying at home all day is boring.
    well today i was sent to mr tan lip sing ( HAHA ) by mr wang.
    cos he complain tht always asked me to clip my hair
    then when he go away i will take out the clip.
    ohman. it doesnt scare me at all! haha!
    mr tan is quite a nice guy. but he force me to do my schservice.
    well too bad haha.
    he also remind wang everysingleday must collect my ezlink!
    i tell you, wang is 100% will not forget!
    chinese lesson was greeeeeeeeeeeat. first time leh i think!
    cos tcher is nice to me! HAHAHA. funny eh, dont know why suddenly so nice.
    den she tell the whole class ' 22 out of 23 ppl in this class have change for the better, the only one who havent change is elaine. so i have decided to give her another chance. lets hope she hand up he work tmr '
    wow. she somemore say i can slowly do leh! hahaha nicenice.
    but too bad she chase me out of class for staring and smiling at her when she ask me thing.
    haha got pple say want bring YELLOW RIBBON for me tml! AHHAHA. cos a SECOND CHANCE.
    then artttttttttttttttt.
    terrific. hahha life is so great at school for me if i am so good everyday.
    wang say i got talent! HAHAHAH. cos my paint toning looks like toning.
    for my standard ah, the painting is alr quite good HHAA. i paint only 2petal for the whole art class! and my flower only got 6 petal! HAHAHA.
    wang's art is good. den nannytjy say i COPY wang's toning. wang say ' if she can copy means its very good ! at least she can copy, not like you, see your work! wht toning is there? '
    HAHAHAHHA. nannytj POOR CHAP!
    who ask you lurhs, keep calling me poor chap cos i keep getting chase out of class. HAHA.
    math was okay larhs. time pass quite fast, cos i playing with kexin! and nannytjy :))))))
    best yo.
    i told kexin something tht made her superrrrrrrrrr happy! hahah! ;D
    and i told nannytjy tht he is like a sister to me! HAHAHA.
    cos only sister giggle like him!
    music was soso.

    schlservice was boring.
    i was bored.
    hahah k lah, it was boring so i was bored! :)
    blah.
    so hungry! only junk food at home.
    lazy go buy food,
    so must waitttttttttttttttttttttttttt ;(

    No comments: