Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, May 17, 2008

    YESTERDAY



    Hms.
    I went shopping with daddy :D
    He's reallyyy nice when he's nice.
    Hhahaha!
    Sister wanted to buy an Eeyore that is so expensive lahs!
    And I walk around see things also nvr wanted to buy ;X
    Now I don't anyhow buy things :D
    But when I see the Haviannas (?)
    I love it lahs!
    I only said :
    Daddy I want lehs ):
    He just say okay lahs want buy i buy for you (:


    Happy man! :D
    I buy the Tropical design one
    The green super nice lahs! Got ladybugs also.
    Then he go buy shoes.
    His shoes 100$+ sia!
    Ugly :P
    I was looking at socks and waiting.
    Then sister was laughing at the bras. ==
    Sick lahs!
    Homed at 9 plus & cleaned up my room :D
    Clean until 12am+ then went to sleep.
    Didn't get a chance to talk to boy ): Sorry!

    TODAY

    Met Joey for lunch.
    We went Mcdonalds and eat a DARN GOOD BROWNIE
    Hhahahahah!
    Then I ask her order.
    So she keep repeat :
    I want a Darn Good Brownie please.
    The person cannot hear her,
    Make her repeat so many times lah!
    Evil me was laughing :P

    Went for training :D
    We got our jersey alr!
    Yayness.
    I wanted number 3 de.
    But was small lahs,
    So SK took :/
    Took number 8 :D
    Nice number!
    Me and Cat was fighting for it lahs.
    Then we played scissors paper stone, I won :D
    Number 8 is all the pro spikers jersey number lahs,
    Like Seeun and Jiayi.
    But dunno why tien nvr take :/

    Practiced gun di. ( rolling )
    I roll until my whole body ache!
    All blueblack man!
    Then they all asking for BUTT PADS.
    Hahahhaha!
    We have kneepads alr!
    Then played game,
    Fun man!
    Our team ( XiaoPangZhi ) lose!
    Hahahahahh!
    Had to do 5wheelbarrel and 5jump.
    Superrrrr tiring!

    Homed after that :D

    No comments: