Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, May 19, 2008

    Today was a super busy day!
    :D
    Went shopping with Grace mummy and nicole :D
    Yayness.
    Bought 2pants and 2 shirts! ((((((((:
    Have another Little Miss shirt alr :D [ Whoops ]
    Spent mummy's 100$+ :P
    Super nice lahs!
    Mommy's the best (((((:

    Grace bought white skinnies.
    Then she went esc to find Jeremy?
    So I went to Farrer Park with Nicole and Mummy ((((((((:
    Was slacking in ahyi's tv room when sister and they all went swimming.

    Rawrs.
    Uncle came to talk to me?
    Said that Daddy ask him to talk to me,
    Cos their're all very concern about me ==
    Best uncle lahs.
    He say he know I am a good girl! (: and I will have no problems if I study hard.
    Yeahs I'll listen to uncle ((((((:

    Parents meeting Mr Wang tml :/
    He sure say I'm a naughty girl lahs ):
    Nvrmind :D
    Daddy says its okay, cos they're seeing improvement in my behaviour!
    Hoho!
    Daddy also say Nicole and me talking ' street talk '
    Like yo dude or cool man!
    -_- Super lame ;X
    He sang all the way back home about dabian.
    Ew lahhhhh.

    It was quite fun lahs (:
    Hardly have this kind of fun family day nowadays :/
    I super love my sister (((((((:
    She's the bestttttttttttttt !

    No comments: