Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 15, 2008

    Today was
    B O R I N G

    I failed my Math.
    32/80
    Which is 40/100 .
    Didn't expect to pass anyway ;X
    I was super surprised when I pass my Science! :D
    56.5/100.

    I was uber tired lahs!
    They make us sit in the chapel basement look at the paper blahblah.
    So I slept on Joey's lap :D
    Until Faith & Catherine came to tickle me ==
    I was having a good sleep you know! ;X

    Ate Elaine's Breakfast during recess. :D
    Nice lehhhhhhhh!
    Elaine the Pig finished everything by herself.
    Hahahah!

    Had Math class today!
    What crap.
    I was late for the stupid lesson.
    Mr Tan wanted to give us 20hr of school service >:(
    Nvr studied Math for so long alr!
    Felt like sleeping again.
    What a pig :D

    Homed straight after school :D
    Superrrrrr duperrrrrrrr uberrrrr tired!
    &I didn't talk to Natalie Pang for 2days alr! D:

    -Mr Sim calls WINE - WISE.
    Hahahahhaha!

    No comments: