Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 21, 2008

    YESTERDAY

    Had DISC profiling at school today,
    Quite fun lahs! :D
    I'm an I .

    Some sucky things happen,
    But now should be okay liao lahs. (:

    My dream come true !
    I HUGGED NATALIE PANG TODAYYYYYYYYY :D
    Super happy!

    Training was uber fun too! (:
    Did 140times jumping.
    And played game! :D
    Yayness.
    Teamed with Sarahkim Cassie Xinping.
    Their so fun!
    &Super noisy also x)

    TODAY

    Had the security workshop again.
    Fun! :D
    I was the Security Officer 2 !
    Jinyi was TAN & Kexin was Security Officer 1, Goh.
    Hahhaha!
    I forgot to say my line == then Tan don't lent me his mike~
    ;X
    Kalai give us Crunchie :D Goh miss him alot!

    Did the stupid school service after school -.-
    Rawrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
    Slacked? & Had a uber good chat with Joey & Milo Xingan! :D
    Hahahahha. You won't believe the things we talk about :P
    Then Mr Tan say me & Joey need to come back during holiday to finish our school service.
    I have 30hrs left! ):
    Sad lahs! I keep losing that stupid card. )))))):

    Reach home at 7? (:

    No comments: