Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, May 20, 2008

    Superrr suay day ):
    I'm such a good girl alr,
    Why the stupid teachers have to dig out last time things,
    And say me now.

    Parents went to meet teacher today.
    Gahs in the middle of lessons Mr Wang came to find me and brought me to the room inside the General Office.
    Got scolded outside G.O cos I nvr wear school socks. :/
    It's so hot lah, I don't like to wear mahs ):

    Mr Tan, Mrs Teo and Mr Wang was there.
    The 5 people all staring at me lahs!
    Pressure!
    Then blahblahblah.
    Mr Wang had to bring up the issue on my attire.
    He thinks its INAPPROPRIATE (?) as a PHS student to dress like me -.-
    I really nvr bring clip mahs! What he want me do ):
    Mummy Daddy also nvr say what mahs. They accept it as this generations' STYLE. :D
    Angry sia,
    They said I have to study during holidays.
    What crap man.
    I HATE STUDY.
    DDDDDDDDDDDDD:

    So all through the conv Daddy and Mummy were just looking at my result slip
    And telling me I have to study hard they know I have change I have become good girl just as long as I study there will be no problem blahblah.
    Nice of them :D

    So after that I went back to the Security Course.
    Its fun lahs! :D
    Kalai rocks man!

    Mr Ng made 1D girls stay back for hair check. ==
    He said he doesn't like some of the girl's hairstyle.
    I had clip up! :D
    So only Jocelyn get catch lahs.
    Was only released at 2+ -.-
    Rawr.

    Homed after the trip to AMK to buy Joey's Fbts. :D
    ( I bought things for sis and mum to eat! :D )

    No comments: