Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, May 23, 2008

    Went school as usual.
    Watched a movie - Coach Carter.
    Nice lahs!

    Then cleaned table.
    My table was uber dirty ):
    But I cleaned until nothing left :P
    Hahahaha!

    After school went home.
    Was in a ungood mood :/
    Wanted to cry in train lahs,
    Then used tie to cover face ;X

    Grace called when I was home.
    She say I sound so sad,
    So she rush over to my house & buy me chocolate!
    So sweeeeeeeet!
    Ily lahs bestfriend.
    Went out with her (:

    Trained to Cityhall,
    Then dunno how to walk to Suntec ;X
    In the end reached lahs, then watched movie blahs went home (:

    Grace daddy drive me home ;D
    Grace was super high in the car lahs!
    [ I think it was because of the nerd who sat beside me during the movie ]
    Keep laughing and I took many unglam picts of her :P
    Hahahah!
    Reach home about 10+ (:

    Uber fun day,
    Thanks to my dearest bestfriend (:

    No comments: