Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, May 24, 2008

    Went for training today (:
    Quite fun lahs,
    But had to train gun di ==
    I rolled until my elbow got one BIGBIG bruise )))))):

    Then the last roll,
    I rolled until my head just crash on the floor -.-
    Uber loud crash.
    Super painnnnnnnnnnnn T.T
    So I just sit there and started crying ==
    Ziping came over,
    And tried to cheer me up by making funny sounds of people crying =='
    Rawrrrrr.
    I know he trying to make me laugh
    But it wasn't funny ):

    So Jonathan came over, and I had this conv with him ;

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    'Where's milk? Where she go? Why now only got strawberry milk?'

    'Milk not here.'

    'Really? You're not milk arhs? Then milk go home?'

    'Yahs. She is not here'

    'Then can ask milk come back?

    'Can'

    'When?'

    '5mins'

    'Why need 5mins? So long? She live very far away arhs?'

    'Yup.'

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    At least it made me laugh (:
    Thanks!
    Strawberry milk because my face was pinkish from the cry.
    So milk means return to my normal paleness.
    Hahhaha!

    Played survivor with SARAHKIM! :D
    She rocks ;X
    Sorry for the balls that I missed ;X

    Played match also :D
    4 vs 5.
    Huitien Adel Cat Me vs Joey Sarahkim Cassie Xinping Chantalle
    14 - 25 =='
    It was fun.

    Huitien keep teasing me about my CON KA KIAO ))))):
    Concussion lahs.
    She keep say : Don't con ka kiao too much hors!
    Cos I hit my head, then maybe got concussion ;X it was a super hard knock okay!

    Having an uber bad headache )):
    Stupid headache since the headcrash )))))))))))))))):

    No comments: