Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 14, 2008

    Its Wednesday yeahhhhhs! :D

    Got back our result today!
    My English pass lahs. :D
    But no flying colours ):
    40/60 & 50/80 .

    Failed my History DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:
    39/80!
    Cheena sucks too lahs.
    38/100. ==
    I hate it man!
    I try so harddddddddddd in my Cheena.
    But still get crap results -.-!

    Had training :D
    Yayness.
    Leg hurts lahhhhhhhhhhh!
    My muscles hurt like hell man!
    Still ran around.

    The dancers were having their practice on the stage.
    They so elegant lahs!
    We all keep staring ;X
    Then we all keep saying how come they're so feminine,
    And we're so rough compare to them!
    Hahahhahs!

    Stared too much le ahhhh ;X
    The Jonathan angry!
    Cos we watching them when breaktime over alr ;X
    Punishmentttttt . weigh 50 time lehs!
    Do until we all became JELLYLEG SISTERS!
    HAhahahhas!
    I love them mannnnn!

    Then still did the dunno what for 50 times also!
    Everyone do alr look like ghost lahs!
    :D
    Then me and tien keep laughing cos our knees keep knocking tgt ;X

    Superrrrrrrrrr tired after training.
    Bubbletea-ed awhile only! :D
    Super thirsty lahs!
    Homed at around 8 (:
    I told mummy I had Jellylegs,
    Walked super slow lahs!
    I hurt my shoulder man! D:
    My whole right arm today weirdweird de.
    Cos Monday got dropped on the floor and hit my shoulder bone ):

    Haha (:
    I'm tired!
    Shall go sleep now. :D
    -
    Natalie Pang is love lahs!
    Cheeruppppp! :D

    No comments: