Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, April 6, 2008

    yesterday

    Told mummy about the 20hours thing.
    She not surprised
    Cos Mr Wang alr called her
    -_-
    She shoutshoutshout 10mins like that.

    ' Why you can't even do the basic thing you should do. Just go school study! You don't like school right? '

    ' Yahs! The teacher always scold me! I don't like!!!! '

    ' Why the teacher will scold you? Sure got problem then will scold you right? '

    ' Cos I nvr listen to her lorrhs. '

    ' See! So its your teacher fault larrhs? If you got listen she need scold you? If you don't want go school jsut tell me! I will also happy. You don't go school happy? You happy I happy. So you don't need skip lesson. Just say if you don't want go school '

    * I was veryveryvery tempted to say ' Yahs I don't want go school ' *

    After that.
    Daddy came home.
    Still looked happy :o
    Weird.

    He ask me what punishment I think I deserve.
    I say ' Don't let me go out lorrhs '
    Then he say even if he don't let me go out I also will sneak out what.
    Don't think he don't know.
    Then we all go watch tv&
    I go sleep.

    Like that end of story alr.
    -_-
    No ending one.
    But nvrmind.
    No punishment.
    ;DD

    today

    Train the usual stuff &
    Played dafang with senior [ sarah ]
    I feel lousy man!
    I've been working like,
    double ?
    and I still can't catch up

    ):

    Service at 4.45
    After that played game

    Crystal Ciyin Huitien Jasmine me

    i played like
    !#$%^&*

    don't want talk about it already larrhs
    then do service after that again
    & went bbt shop.

    Played with cheese there
    &Got the bbt shop owners laughing so much.

    Homed at 9.

    [ I miss pang more then she miss me ;DD I win bodoh ]
    [ Pang rocks. I like the gal-gal / boy-boy action she do ;X ]

    - I LOVE PANG -

    No comments: