Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, April 5, 2008

    What the bird.
    20 hours of detention!!
    -_-

    Today pon mtl agains &
    Ellie tio caught by Ms Tang Geok Huey
    -_-
    Ms tang her form teacher,
    So reco her.

    Suay

    We all see her alr,
    Faster zao to toilet.
    Ellie can't run alr
    Then Wayne still stand there,
    carrying his bag
    looking at teacher
    -_-

    I felt really bad for running away
    ):
    Can't just pangseh Ellie
    So went back&
    Told Ellie to tell Ms Tang we also got wrong.

    Afternoon assembly,
    Ms Tang gather us

    Spent the whole assembly outside the staff room,
    Writing some stupid forms
    Like why we want pon lesson
    Where we go
    What time
    Do what during that time
    ...

    !#$%^&*

    Ahneh walk past
    Then I say I don't know what to write lurrhs
    He tell me ;

    ' You all nvr write essay in primary school yet meh? '

    ' Essay got write this type of thing de meh '

    ' What? What u say girl? What primary school were you from? '

    ' Admiralty Primary '

    ' You want me to call up the school & check on ur past records? I can do that you know '

    ' No link at all '

    In the end,
    I just wrote ;

    I skipped chinese lesson becos I don't want to go,
    And the teacher always scold me.
    We went to walk around.

    -_-
    Blahblah
    Waste so much time lorrhs
    Then wayne cry ):
    Cos his parents very sad

    Called up our parents after that
    Adeline& me got lecture by Mr Chew ):
    he say ;

    I'm trying to rebuilt the reputation of our volleyball girls
    Becos we have many naughty girls just like you in volleyball.
    I don't want to tell people that my volleyball girls are skipping class!

    &

    Elaine!
    Why are u drifting when i'm talking to you?
    Look at me!

    Called daddy,
    Who sounded very happy when he picked up the phone.
    -_- ;

    ' Hello Daddy '

    ' Hello! Yes? '

    ' Teacher ask me to call you & he want to talk to you '

    ' Why? '

    ' Becos I nvr go chinese lesson. i don't like to go '

    ' how can u don't like then don't go? which teacher want talk to me? '

    * looks at mr tan kimboon & ask him which teacher is he *
    * he replies ; what? which teacher am i??? u dont know i'm ur math teacher???*
    * mr tan picks up the phone & talks *
    * he passes phone back to me *

    ' why u skip class? do u know its very bad? '

    ' i know but the teacher always scold me! i don't like! '

    ' but u still have to endure! u know how serious this is? '

    ' ya '

    ' okay i'm busy working now come home we talk '

    ' what time u come home ? '

    ' don't ask me that. i'm busy now bye '

    ' u coming home very late? '

    ' i said i'm very busy now! bye!'

    ' okayokay bye -_-'

    i thought he will tell mummy
    in the end he never
    cos he say he don't dare say
    ask me go home then tell her

    went back hall
    to see mr tan lip sing [ DM ]
    oopsy.
    i never wear school socks again!
    used my bag to hide my feet ;X
    blahblah
    he talk so much!
    say u are only sec1s!
    why are u doing this?
    so what if u become sec2?
    u will skip school???
    is that what ur trying to show me??
    ...

    boys will get 2 strokes of the cane!
    theres only one boy ? [ wayne ]
    i will talk to his form teacher to see if he misbehaves in class
    if he does,
    straight cane!
    girls ; [ ellie joey pang adel me ]
    u are supposed to get 3days internal suspension! [ woooooo! yay ;X ]
    but!
    i will not give it to u!
    becos 3 days internal suspension means no classes for 3days,
    which i'm sure u all will enjoy!
    its too light a price to pay.
    so
    i will give each of u

    20 hours of school service!

    omg.
    diediedie.
    then many stupid things happen lurrh.
    siansiansian.

    went bbt shop
    saw sein aung&migaa etcetc.
    said hello& went home.

    homed at 2 ;DD

    [ Pang homed with me - until 5 ;DD ]
    [ fetched sis@ 6, homed at 7 ]

    No comments: