Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, April 7, 2008

    Hah.
    4Months only
    &our class is already falling apart.
    What shit about class bonding you all say.
    You all know how to say,
    don't know how to do?
    What can we do if some of you
    don't want co-operate.
    Noisenoisenoise.
    Thats what you all good at larrhxz
    Some of you really make the class
    so fucked upxz.

    I want change class.
    I feel like I let down Fir and spoil 1D's class image
    when I do naughty things etc.etc.
    I feel damn restricted in 1D.
    Can't do anything fun.
    I really lack self-discipline D:

    Daddy says I'm really naughty nowadays.
    He says that whenever it comes to handling me
    He got manymany trouble.
    Mummy has no opinions.
    -_-
    Whatever.
    They don't really care already.

    No comments: