Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 14, 2010

    A rare post

    My day was well spent today! School was hell long, mine ended at 3.20pm cuz of physics prac which dragged till we completed our worksheet. I'm not really used to having a male for my lab partner..... mainly because i think they're either a) too messy, b) too careless, c) too (not) serious. Hahaha yahla very picky la! i screwed up my math and lit test today, bs-ed all the way for hist yesterday and english yesterday!=(

    After sch i went with joey to bishan library's cafe! :) yay i had a wonderful time. Joey left and i studied with tien jinyi jean joel shaun and some other person. I ate and ate and ate continuously:D But now i'm feeling damn full and uncomfortable. We left the library and went to pastamania to eat yet again, + 3 subway cookies! And i had bubble tea at admiralty-.-

    I realise that when i'm free, i eat and eat and eat non stop, but when i'm busy i don't have time to eat! Thats why i get fat during hols - too free already. Okay la i'm super addicted to reversi now:)

    No comments: