Twitter tweet tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, April 30, 2010

    Masks of fear

    I just did some shocking things... Haha even I myself can hardly believe it. Btw ppl are starting to go on hiatus since exams are starting, but on the contrary i'm going OFF hiatus:D hehe because my awesome baby is back!!! YAY i'm so glad;)

    First things first, I've reconnected with my BFF!!! My honey's a secret, don't tell you!=p I'm so glad to have Honey back, (btw the name honey should give u a hint if u haven't the slightest clue) and to know that God has been blessing H! Okay i'm so happy right now but I'm kinda rushing since I'm obliged to be back in my room in 5 mins(not forced, willingly agreed:O)

    Second things second, the SHOCKING EVENTS of the night.

    1) I actually felt full after dinner, most probably thanks to my eating LUNCH at 4 and dinner at 6.

    2) Hell of a screaming night, but i wasn't the target, fortunately (or unfortunately, since my sis was the victim)

    3) I cheered my sister up and talked sense into her!(or so i hope it went into her)

    4) My sister's pee somehow ended up all over the floor(don't ask its disgusting)

    5) I helped to clean it up!!!!! And got it on my hands!

    6) I scrubbed and disinfected my hands so many times till it became wrinkled. I still don't feel clean. =(

    7) My mom said I'm becoming more of a nice caring big sister! Woohoo.

    ***I am working on improving myself. =) with effect IMMEDIATELY. ***

    My pencil case is filled only with black pens now, so emo. HAHA but exams NO CHOICE

    No comments: